Paula Deen PDAF852MJSG-RB 8.5QT 1700 Watt Large Air Fryer, Rapid Air Circulation System, Sea Glass - Refurbished
What makes this air fryer so special is the square single basket design and rapid air circulation system, which allows for larger portions of food to be cooked at faster cooking times. Plus, its simple, easy-to-use dials make it easy to use for family members of all ages. Simply place the food in the air fryer, set the timer and temperature dials, and that’s it! Paula has also added a handy cooking guide on top that shows the most common temperatures to choose from. Once the timer goes off, your food is ready and you will find it’s crispy, juicy, and a whole lot healthier than anything cooked in a deep fryer. That’s because, little to no oil is used, so there’s fewer calories. Finally, it won’t heat up your kitchen or leave a mess on your hands. In fact, our single basket is made with a ceramic non-stick coating, to make cleaning a breeze.
- Cooking with little to no oil means healthier foods with less fat and oil waste than traditional oil fryers
- Included basket and inserts allow you to cook a variety of different foods
- Cooking divider allows you cook different foods at the same time while keeping them seperated
- Nonstick ceramic coating for easy cleaning
- Large 8.5 qt capacity is great for feeding the whole family
- Two dials on the front allow easy selection of temperature and 0-60 minute cooking timer
- Quickly cook a wide variety of foods up to 430°
- Cook settings feature recognizable icons for ease of use
- Ten quick guide icons for easy reference: French Fries, Pizza, Bake, Toast, Wings, Meat, Fish, Vegetables, Reheat and Keep Warm
- Single, square basket design increases cooking space while being quick and simple to use, and the stainless steel interior reflects heat back on food to improve cooking time
- 1700W for faster cooking
8.5qt Large Air Fryer
Paula Deen's air fryer features a square single basket design that allows you to cook large enough portions to feed everyone around your dinner table (4-6 people). But, with its shallow depth, this air fryer won’t take up valuable counter space in your kitchen. Square Basket dimensions: L:10 in. x W:10 in. x H: 5 in.
Simple Dial Controls
The large dial controls the temperature and features large, easy-to-read temperature settings up to 430ºF. The smaller center dial controls the timer and allow up to 60 minutes of cook time. Paula has also included a handy cooking guide on the top that lists the common time and temperature settings for 10 popular air fryer needs. Including: French Fries, Wings, Pizza, Meat, Bake, Fish, Toast, Vegetable, Reheat and Keep Warm.
The unique stainless steel cooking chamber reflects heat to provide an even temperature throughout the cooking basket. This ensures that your food is cooked perfectly every time.
Easy To Clean
Features FDA-compliant ceramic non-stick coating to make cleaning a breeze. After cooking, allow the basket to cool down and then wipe clean with a kitchen cloth or place in the top rack of the dishwasher.
Supports A Healthier Lifestyle
Do you love crispy, crunchy, savory fried foods that are juicy and tender on the inside, but not all the fat and added calories? Then you need an air fryer. When cooking with an air fryer, you benefit from less fat and up to 85% less calories because little to no oil is used. Cook healthier food options for you and your family, such as Chicken, Steak, Pork, Fish, Root Vegetables, French Fries, Pizza, Cake.
|Materials||Plastic, aluminum and stainless steel|
|Power||1700W / 120V / 60Hz. ETL listed.|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Type||XXL Air Fryer|
|Square Basket Dimensions||L:10 in. x W:10 in. x H: 5 in.|
|Package Dimensions||18 x 16 x 15 inches|
|Item Weight||15 pounds|