Vivitek Q3-PLUS-GD-R Qumi Q3 Plus 500 Lumen HD 720p GOLD Pocket DLP Projector - Certified Refurbished
Qumi Q3 Plus is a powerful bright pocket size projector with integrated battery, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to make it easy to instantly switch on and enjoy a 2.6m/100” diagonal screen anywhere you want. Turns any content from a mobile phone, tablet or game station into a large screen projection instantly. The embedded Wi-Fi allows connect and project without cable hassle just switch it on and mirror the phone screen! With the integrated battery, you will always be able to project - even in the most unusual places. Whether it’s a garden party, a weekend backpack trip or simply the electricity point is out of reach – just unpack your Qumi Q3 Plus, turn it on and enjoy the show!
- Ideal for carrying around thanks to its thin streamlined design, a 460g lightweight size and an embedded battery that lasts up to two hours
- Share a big screen with family and friends with up to 100-inch diagonal projection and HD720p resolution
- Built-in wireless connection for cable-free projection of your iOS or Android mobile devices with mirroring function
- Enjoy great audio performance with its integrated dual-2W stereo speakers or Bluetooth pairing to a compatible sound system at home
- Experience extra-large viewing with quick access to your favorite movies or shows via the preloaded online content provider app
- Entertaining on the go is made possible thanks to its PC-Free Reader to preload media and document files to display without a computer at source
- Powerful 1.5GHz quad-core CPU running Android™ v.4.42 operating system with 8GB onboard memory. Beyond the operating system’s onboard memory, a MicroSD or USB flash drive – purchased separately - can be utilised to provide an additional 64GB memory (for preloading media content for viewing later)
- Automatic vertical keystone correction enables a nice widescreen image from many angles
- Maintenance free with environmental friendly LED light source lasts up to 30,000 hours
DLP chipset-based projectors are designed to produce vivid images with enhanced clarity and precision. The DLP chip uses millions of tiny mirrors to reflect the light to project an image on the screen. DLP technology delivers high contrast ratios and minimizes the gaps between pixels for bright, sharp pictures.
BrilliantColor from Texas Instruments is a multi-color processing technology designed to produce vibrant images. BrilliantColor technology uses up to six colors, instead of just the three primary colors (red, green, and blue), to enhance color accuracy and brighten secondary colors.
DLP TRP Pixel Architecture and Chipsets
Texas Instruments' DLP TRP pixel architecture and adaptive DLP IntelliBright algorithms are designed to achieve enhanced visual fidelity. Capable of outputting twice the resolution of typical DLP Pico chipsets, the TRP architecture enables the development of smaller form factors.
Integrated Battery for Cable-Free Operation
Thanks to the integrated two-hour battery, you won't be dependent on any plug-in energy source to project. Whether it's a garden party, a weekend backpack trip, or simply the electricity point being out of reach, just unpack your Qumi Q3 Plus, turn it on, and enjoy the show.
The Vivitek Qumi Q3 Plus gives you a number of popular connections, including an 1/8" A/V, HDMI, a microSD slot, and two USB ports. Bluetooth connectivity is also available, allowing you to pair the Qumi with optional speakers for augmented audio or with your mouse/keyboard for easier navigation through the integrated Android OS.
Turn any content from your mobile phone or tablet into a large-screen projection instantly with the Qumi Q3 Plus.
DLP technology allows manufacturers to create a filter-free projection design. Filter-free means savings and lower maintenance efforts over the projector's lifespan, which means a lower total cost of ownership for the projector.
|Display System||3-Chip DMD DLP|
|Native Chip Resolution||1280 x 720|
|Supported Resolutions||Maximum: Full HD 1080p - 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz|
|Max Brightness||500 Lumens|
|Aspect Ratio||Native: 16:9|
|Scan||Vertical: 43 - 85 Hz|
|Horizontal: 30 - 90 kHz or 15 kHz|
|Throw Distance||2.3 - 12.1' / 0.701 - 3.688 m|
|Projection Size||19 - 100" / 48.26 - 254.00 cm|
|Keystone Correction||Vertical: + 35°|
|Rear Screen Projection||Yes|
|Built-In Speaker||Yes (Stereo)|
|Inputs/Outputs||1 x HDMI Audio/Video (Input)|
|2 x USB Type-A Female (Input)|
|1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini Audio/Video (Input/Output)|
|Memory Card Slot||1 x microSDXC|
|Wireless LAN / Wi-Fi||Yes, Built-in|
|Expected Lamp Life||Medium Brightness: 30,000 Hours|
|Fan Noise||Medium Brightness: 33 dB|
|Supported Audio File Types||AAC, AC3, MP3, RM, WAV, WMA|
|Supported Document File Types||DAT, DOC, PDF, PPT, XLS|
|Supported Photo File Types||BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG|
|Supported Video File Types||AVI, FLV, MOV, MPEG, RMVB, TS, VOB, WMV|
|AC Input Power||120 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Medium Brightness: 36 W|
|Standby Mode (Lamp Off): <0.5 W|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||6.9 x 1.1 x 4.0" / 17.5 x 2.8 x 10.2 cm|
|Weight||1.0 lb / .5 kg|
|Package Weight||2.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.7 x 8.8 x 1.9"|