Audio-Technica ATH-ANC7BSV-RB QuietPoint Active Noise-Cancelling Closed-Back Headphones Silver- Certified Refurbished
Arrive refreshed after a long flight, avoid distractions in a noisy office, or find peace & quiet in your living room…with ATH-ANC7bSV QuietPoint® Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones. These lightweight, compact headphones effectively reduce distracting background noise by 90% while offering the superior audio quality that has made Audio-Technica a worldwide leader in electro-acoustic technology.
Ideal for use with smartphones, tablets, MP3, CD, DVD & in-flight entertainment systems, ATH-ANC7bSV QuietPoint® closed-back headphones deliver clear, high-resolution sound, with impactful bass, a detailed midrange, extended treble and accurate imaging in an immersive soundfield. Their earcups are generously cushioned and a shape that fits easily over any ear.
The ATH-ANC7bSV QuietPoint® headphones feature large-aperture 40 mm drivers with neodymium magnet systems and extremely high 109 dB sensitivity to provide generous volume levels from any music source. The headphones also work when the noise-cancelling function is turned off, and operate in passive mode without batteries. Noise-cancelling electronics are fully integrated in each earpiece, with no need for external modules.
- ATH-ANC7bSV QuietPoint® noise-cancelling headphones feature ANC circuitry that effectively reduces environmental noise by 90%
- Lightweight, compact, fold-flat design is ideal for travel
- Ideal for use with smartphone and tablets, portable music and DVD players, laptop computers, in-flight entertainment systems and other devices
- Closed-back headphones feature large-aperture 40 mm drivers with neodymium magnet systems for impactful bass, extended treble and higher fidelity
- Comfortable earcups with generously cushioned padding and a shape that fits easily over any ear
- Audio functions (in passive mode) even without the battery
- Fully integrated electronics—no external modules needed
- Includes AAA battery and protective pouch
|Driver Diameter||40 mm|
|Frequency Response||10 - 25,000 Hz|
|Quietpoint® Active Noise Reduction||Up to 20 dB|
|Maximum Input Power||500 mW|
|Battery Life||Up to 40 hours, typical (alkaline)|
|Weight||210 g (7.4 oz), without cable and battery|
|Cable||Detachable 1.0 m (3.3') cable with 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plugs|
|Connector||3.5 mm (1/8")|
|Accessories Included||AAA battery; protective pouch|
|Specifications measured with headphones in active mode.|