Epson C11CH42202-RB EcoTank ET-2720 All-In-One Inkjet Printer – Certified Refurbished
With printing, scanning, and copying, as well as Epson's cartridge-free EcoTank technology, the EcoTank ET-2720 All-In-One Inkjet Printer will be a great addition to any home or small office. The EcoTank system uses large ink reservoirs instead of cartridges, allowing it to hold more ink and make refills more affordable. The ET-2720 also comes with enough ink for 4500 black prints and 7500 color prints, enough for about two years of printing. Printing itself is great, with a four-color ink set and resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi contributing to its ability to create sharp, vivid documents and imagery. Users demanding speed will be pleased as well with the ability to work at up to 10.5 ppm in black and 5 ppm in color.
For working with most documents, a 100-sheet input tray is available along with a long-document mode that enables the production of media up to 8.5 x 47.2". For scanning and copying, an 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed can be used with an optical resolution of 1200 dpi. Additionally, for maximum versatility during setup the ET-2720 is equipped with USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi connectivity, with support for many mobile printing protocols for direct connections between your devices.
- EcoTank Cartridge-Free Ink System
- Print, Scan, Copy
- Print Resolution: 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Print Speed: 10.5 ppm Black/5 ppm Color
- Epson's EcoTank technology eliminates the need for cartridges and permits filling with replacement bottles, providing users with more affordable ink and the ability to print up to 6500 black pages and 5200 color pages on the included inks. The ink bottles also feature auto-stop technology and unique keys for easier filling without worry of making mistakes.
- Using a four-color ink set and MicroPiezo inkjet technology, the ET-2720 can produce detailed and vivid imagery with resolutions up to 5760 x 1440 dpi and ink droplets as small as 3pL.
- Work quickly with print speeds up to 10.5 ppm in black and 5 ppm in color.
- Mobile printing is available via Epson iPrint App for iOS and Android, Android printing and Fire OS printing.
- Features Epson ESC/P-R printer language.
- A color flatbed with a 1200 dpi optical resolution is available for producing sharp digital images from your original documents.
- It has a hardware resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi and can be interpolated up to an absolute maximum of 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- The flatbed glass has an area of 8.5 x 11.7" for scanning up to letter- or A4-size documents.
- For optimal and accurate color and smooth gradations, the scanner features an internal color depth of 48-bit and an output of 24-bit.
- Standard scanner features include scan to computer.
- Produce copies rapidly with speeds of up to 7.7 cpm in black or 3.8 cpm color.
- Copies up to 8.5 x 11.7" can be made.
- Create up to 20 copies without a computer.
- Media Handling
- A standard 100-sheet input tray will hold most documents up to 8.5 x 11.7" and can be set up to work with 8.5 x 14" media.
- Long documents up to 47.2" in length can be produced.
- PC-free paper support includes 8.5 x 11" and numerous standard photo sizes.
- The ET-2720 can print directly onto No.10 envelopes.
- Most standard paper types are supported, including plain, double-sided, matte, glossy, and more.
- Built-in wired USB 2.0 and wireless Wi-Fi connectivity enable users to set up the printer wherever and however they need.
- Wi-Fi Direct allows for a direct connection to be made between a computer or smart device and the printer.
- Ensuring efficiency, the ET-2720 is ENERGY STAR certified, RoHS compliant, and recyclable.
|Print Resolution||5760 x 1440 dpi|
|Print Speed||10.5 ppm (Black)|
|5 ppm (Color)|
|Configuration||4 x Cartridges|
|Image Sensor||1 x Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||Flatbed: 2400 dpi|
|Maximum Interpolated Resolution||9600 dpi|
|Color Depth||48-Bit (Internal)|
|Maximum Scan Area||Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7" / 21.59 x 29.72 cm|
|File Formats||BMP, JPEG, Multi-Page TIFF, PDF, TIFF|
|Copy Speed||7.7 cpm (Black)|
|3.8 cpm (Color)|
|Reduction/Enlargement||25 to 400%|
|Number of Copies||Up to 20 Copies|
|Paper Handling||Input Tray 1|
|Media Sizes||Input Tray 1: 3.5 x 5 to 8.5 x 47.2" / 8.89 x 12.70 to 21.59 x 119.89 cm|
|Media Weight||Input Tray 1: 64 to 90 gsm / 17 to 24 lb|
|Paper Capacity||Input Tray 1: 100 Sheets|
|Special Media Support||Envelopes|
|Interface||USB Type-A, Wi-Fi|
|Direct Printing||Android, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, USB Port|
|Operating System Support||Windows, macOS/OS X|
|Control Panel||1.4" / 3.6 cm|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||13 W (Maximum)|
|0.3 W (Off)|
|Acoustics||6.3 dBA (Power)|
|50 dBA (Pressure)|
|Operating Temperature||50 to 95°F / 10 to 35°C|
|Operating Humidity||20 to 80%|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 104°F / -20 to 40°C|
|Storage Humidity||5 to 85%|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||14.8 x 9.4 x 13.7" / 37.6 x 23.9 x 34.8 cm|
|14.8 x 10.5 x 22.0" / 37.6 x 26.7 x 55.9 cm (Maximum)|
|Weight||13.2 lb / 5.99 kg|
|Package Weight||12.77 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.9 x 10.3 x 9.6"|