NETGEAR R9000-100NAR Nighthawk X10 AD7200 802.11ac/ad Quad-Stream WiFi Router - Certified Refurbished
DescriptionWith support for 802.11ac Quad Stream Wave 2 Wi-Fi, the Nighthawk X10 Wireless-AD7200 Tri-Band Gigabit Router from NETGEAR supports MU-MIMO technology complete with channels operating up to 160 MHz, 4x4 spatial streams for faster wireless connectivity, and extended 5 GHz frequency support. In addition to enhanced 802.11ac Wi-Fi support, the Nighthawk X10 also features 802.11ad Wi-Fi operating on the 60 GHz frequency supporting data transfer rates of up to 4.6 Gbps. Along with the super-fast wireless connectivity offered by the Nighthawk X10 users can still take advantage of 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi standards and support for both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies. Wireless connectivity means nothing without coverage and the Nighthawk comes equipped with four external active antennas. These antennas are designed to strengthen weak signals and increase Wi-Fi coverage throughout large homes and buildings. Combine the external active antennas with built-in Beamforming+ technology and wireless users have a direct link to the router. Rather than provide a blanket signal, the Nighthawk X10 beams the Wi-Fi signal directly to connected devices for a stronger, more reliable connection. If a wired network connection is needed, the Nighthawk X10 doesn't disappoint as it comes equipped with 6 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports and a single Gigabit Ethernet WAN port. Alongside the Gigabit Ethernet ports users can also connect USB compatible peripherals to either of the USB 3.0 ports. Devices such as external storage drives and printers can take advantage of these USB ports making them accessible to users throughout the network. The Nighthawk X10 even supports the Plex media player, DLNA streaming, and the ReadyCLOUD app available for iOS and Android devices providing access to content stored within a connected USB hard drive.
- 802.11ac Quad Stream Wave2 Wi-Fi
- 7200 Mbps Wireless Data Throughput
- 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz / 60 GHz Frequencies
- 60 GHz 802.11ad Wi-Fi
Get fast Wi-Fi and enjoy a lag-free Wi-Fi experience for gaming, video streaming or surfing.
- 60 GHz 802.11ad - Wi-Fi interface for instant downloads and backup
- AD7200 Wi-Fi - Up to 4600+1733+800 Mbps Wireless speed
- Quad Stream - Up to four data streams per Wi-Fi band maximizes connection speed
- Gigabit Wired - Six Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports with the ability to aggregate two ports for faster file transfers
- MU-MIMO - Go faster by simultaneously streaming to multiple devices
- Link Aggregation - Ability to aggregate two Gigabit LAN ports for faster file transfers
- 10G LAN SFP+ port for fast NAS access
Homes come in all shapes and sizes and the Nighthawk X10 Smart Wi-Fi Router's 4 external active antennas provide Wi-Fi coverage no matter where you connect in your home.
- Four Enhanced Active Antennas - Enhance weak signals and reduce interference with a patent pending design
- Ultimate Range - Wi-Fi coverage throughout very large homes
With NETGEAR, sharing across your network is fun and easy, anything from accessing stored data, media, photos and music to wireless printing.
- DLNA - Find and play your media on DLNA TVs and game consoles
- Readyshare Vault - Free software for automatic PC backup to a USB hard drive connected to the router
- Amazon Cloud Backup - Automatically backup your important data on cloud
- Readyshare USB Access - Wirelessly access and share USB hard drives and printers via two USB 3.0 ports
- Two Superspeed USB 3.0 PORTS - Up to 10x faster than USB 2.0 USB 3.0
- Plex Media Server - All your movie, TV show, music, and photo collections, on a variety of devices
- Readycloud USB Access - Enjoy personal and secure cloud access to USB storage anytime, anywhere
- Readyshare Printer - Wirelessly access and share a USB printer
There's nothing more frustrating than lost connections. With NETGEAR's advanced features and enhanced technology, you'll reduce interference and enjoy more reliable Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Beamforming+ - Boosts speed, reliability, and range of Wi-Fi connections for both 2.4 and 5 GHz frequencies
Ease of Use
Start enjoying your new device faster. NETGEAR wants to make sure installation and management is simple and easy, so you can connect quickly and stay connected.
- NETGEAR Up App - Easily set up, update, and configure your router with this app
- Easy Install - Easy setup for iPad, tablets, smartphones and computers
- NETGEAR Genie App - Personal dashboard to monitor, control, and repair your home network
- PUSH 'N' CONNECT - Easy push button Wi-Fi connections (WPS)
- WI-FI & POWER ON/OFF - Convenient power savings
- LED ON/OFF - Easily turn router LED lights on or off
Maintain high security across your network to ensure your privacy and keep family safe while online. Whether it's preventing phishing and spyware or just limiting access for kids and guests, NETGEAR has you covered.
- Parental Controls - Manage website access by family member and device
- VPN Support - Secure access to your home network
- Guest Network Access - Separate and secure access for guests
- Secure Wi-Fi Connections - Highest level wireless security with WPA/WPA2
- Personal FTP Server - Customized free URL to create an FTP server
Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO)
Using Multi-User MIMO technology, NETGEAR routers can stream data to multiple devices simultaneously. With MU-MIMO, your Wi-Fi network can deliver faster throughput to every MU-MIMO connected device. That means faster downloads and smoother streaming for your devices.
Enhanced Active Antennas
Each new generation of routers grows more powerful than the last, delivering stronger Wi-Fi signals with greater range. At the same time, the Wi-Fi signals on mobile devices are not getting more powerful. This difference in Wi-Fi performance - a strong Wi-Fi signal from the router and weaker ones from mobile devices - reduces overall Wi-Fi range and speed.
To meet this challenge, NETGEAR developed Active antenna technology. NETGEAR moved the Wi-Fi amplifiers from their usual location, on the router's motherboard, up to the top of the antennas.
Active antennas help improve Wi-Fi performance by amplifying signals in the antenna itself, thereby avoiding any signal loss during transmission between antenna and router board, as well as avoiding any noise insertion from the router board components. This provides cleaner and stronger receive signals for amplification from your mobile devices. Enhanced active antennas also amplify the signals as they are sent to the devices thereby increasing overall range and throughput.
Beamforming+ for More Reliable Connections
Unlike typical Wi-Fi routers that just blast the Wi-Fi signals in all directions, with Beamforming+ the router and device communicate with each other, so the router can directly beam the Wi-Fi signal to the device. The result is a stronger, faster, more reliable connection that is locked in even when the device is moved around the home.
- Focuses Wi-Fi signals from the wireless router to Wi-Fi devices like smartphones, tablets and laptops
- Automatic signal management checks with your device to keep Wi-Fi signals at optimal strength
- Designed for home environments to support multiple Wi-Fi device connections for highest quality
- Extends Wi-Fi coverage, reduces dead pots, and boosts signal strength
- Beamforming+ boosts speed, reliability and range for both 2.4 and 5 GHz Wi-Fi devices
NETGEAR genie - Home Networking Simplified
Just by opening a browser, the NETGEAR genie helps you set up your NETGEAR Wi-Fi Router and connect all of your Wi-Fi devices. Genie also allows you to easily monitor, connect and control your home network from a PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone. With NETGEAR genie you can share and stream music or videos, diagnose and repair network issues, set up parental controls, and more.
- Home network manager
- Makes any printer AirPrint compatible to print from an iPad or iPhone
- MyMedia - Find and play media files in your network
- EZ Mobile Connect - Scan a QR code to connect to your home network
- Turbo-Transfer - Quickly transfer files within your home network across various devices 40% faster than normal file transfers
- For PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- Now with remote access to manage your network away from home. View the network map, block Wi-Fi devices, set up guest access
- Manage Parental Controls - anytime, anywhere.
ReadySHARE Vault - Automatic Backup for Windows PCs
ReadySHARE Vault is a free app that provides automatic, continuous backup of Windows PCs to the USB hard drive connected to the Nighthawk X10. The app has a simple interface with intuitive backup settings- simply setup and forget and be assured that all your data on various home PCs in the home network is being continuously backed up. Never worry about losing your data again.
- Easy single click setup to back up the Window PCs on the home network
- Automatic, continuous incremental backup of all the changes
- Easily restore deleted files by going back to older snapshots
- Safeguard all your precious data, photos, videos
NETGEAR ReadyCLOUD USB Access
Access and share your files via secure, personal cloud storage with NETGEAR ReadyCLOUD USB Access. Once you've connected your USB drive to your NETGEAR Nighthawk X10 and uploaded all your files, you can enjoy the convenience and accessibility anytime and anywhere you have an Internet connection. No fees, storage limitations, or privacy concerns of cloud storage services. Using the ReadyCLOUD mobile app or web portal, you'll now have anytime, anywhere access to your USB drive at home.
- Setup your and access ReadyCLOUD via the web portal
- Download the mobile app for Android
- Download the mobile app for iOS
Wireless Frequency Bands 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, 60 GHz Tri-Band Number of Antennas 4 MU-MIMO Support 4 x 4 WLAN Mode WiGig (802.11ad) Supported Protocols IPv6 Antenna Placement External (Integrated)Performance Throughput 7200 Mb/s Total 2.4 GHz: 800 Mb/s 5 GHz: 1733 Mb/s 60 GHz: 4600 Mb/sInterface Inputs/Outputs 2 x 5 Gb/s USB-A 1 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) (Uplink) 6 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) (Console) USB Sharing Support YesSecurity Guest Network Support Yes Wireless Security WPA, WPA2 VPN Support Yes Firewall Support NAT, SPIHardware RAM 1024 MB Storage Capacity 512 MB Supported IEEE Standards 802.11ac, 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11nGeneral Dimensions 8.81 x 6.61 x 2.91" / 224 x 168 x 74 mm Weight 4.1 lb / 1.9 kgPackaging Info Package Weight 8.1 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 15.1 x 12.6 x 5.6"