NETGEAR C7100V-100NAR Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi DOCSIS® 3.0 Cable Modem Router, For XFINITY® Internet & Voice – Certified Refurbished
The NETGEAR C7100V is CableLabs DOCSIS® 3.0 three-in-one high-speed cable modem + AC1900 WiFi router + XFINITY® Voice. This cable modem router gives you high-speed Internet connection with combined speeds of up to 1.9Gbps† with AC1900 WiFi. Supports two XFINITY® Voice telephone lines with battery backup. Enhanced features include 3-way conference calling, caller ID, call forwarding and more. Save up to $120 a year* by eliminating Internet service provider rental fees. Ideal for XFINITY® Internet and Voice service.
- Compatible With Xfinity Internet & Voice Service: Certified by Comcast for Xfinity. NOT compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and non-Xfinity voice services
- Save Monthly Rental Fees: Model C7100V replaces your cable modem and WiFi router saving you up to $150/yr in equipment rental fees
- Built For Fast Speed: Best for cable provider plans up to 400 Mbps speed
- Fast Wi-Fi Performance: Get up to 1800 sq feet wireless coverage and 30 devices connected with AC1900 speed (up to 1900 Mbps)
- Versatile Connections: 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 USB ports give you fast wired connections to your computer, printer, game box, storage drive, and other devices
- Voice Phone Support: For use with Xfinity Voice service and up to 2 telephone lines with enhanced call features including caller ID, 3-way conference calling, call forwarding and more
- Modem Technology: Engineered with 24x8 channel bonding and DOCSIS 3.0
- Safe & Secure: Includes parental controls, and supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 wireless security protocols
Certified XFINITY Internet & Voice Service Compatibility
C7100V is certified to work flawlessly with Xfinity by Comcast.*
Two integrated telephone lines support 3-way conference calling, caller ID, call forwarding, and more enhanced calling features. Automatically prioritizes voice over Internet to ensure call clarity.
*Not compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirectTV, DISH, and non-Xfinity voice services.
Built for Serious Speed
Supports XFINITY internet plans with speeds up to 400Mbps ensuring fast, reliable internet speed for HD streaming and more.
Up to 1800 Sq. Ft. WiFi Coverage
Enjoy strong, reliable WiFi coverage thanks to amplified antennas and range-boosting Beamforming+ technology.
Seamless WiFi for up to 30 Devices
Intelligently selects between dual bands to minimize interference and maximize speed for your many smart wireless devices.
Built for Serious Streaming
Up to 1900Mbps wireless speed (AC1900), perfect for demanding HD streaming and gaming.
Easy 5 Minute Setup
- Step 1: Plug your coax cable into the modem router.
- Step 2: Activate by either
- connect an Ethernet cable to your computer and follow the on-screen setup, or
- call your cable provider to activate over the phone.
- Step 3: Plug in up to 2 telephone lines.
Four Gigabit Ethernet ports and two USB ports give you super-fast wired connections to your computer, printer, storage drive, game box, and other devices.
|Manufacturer Part Number||
|Assembled Product Weight||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
14.96 x 11.69 x 4.09 Inches
|Modem||24x8 CableLabs® DOCSIS® 3.0 Verified Modem|
|Wifi Performace||AC1900 (600 Mbps + 1300 Mbps)†|
|Wifi Band||Simultaneous Dual Band WiFi—2.4 & 5GHz|
|Number Of Ethernet Ports||One (1) LAN Gigabit Ethernet port|
|Number Of Usb Ports||Two (2) USB 2.0 ports|
|Key Features||Built-in high-speed 24x8 DOCSIS® 3.0 Channel Bonded Cable Modem Router|
|24 downstream & 8 upstream channels|
|AC1900 (600 Mbps @2.4GHz with 256 QAM support +1300 Mbps @5GHz 11ac)†|
|Simultaneous Dual Band WiFi—Tx/Rx 3x3 (2.4GHz) + 3x3 (5GHz)|
|Security||Parental Controls for safer web surﬁng|
|Guest network access—separate & secure|
|WiFi Protected Access® (WPA/WPA2—AES)|
|Double ﬁrewall protection (SPI and NAT)|
|Denial-of-service (DoS) attack prevention|