Netgear A6210-10000R AC1200 Dual-Band WiFi USB 3.0 Adapter – Refurbished
When it comes to connecting online, speed is everything. Now with this AC1200 USB 3.0 adapter, you can make even your older Windows®-based laptops and desktops connect at the speed of 802.11ac, the world's fastest WiFi technology. Increase range with high gain antennas, and with USB 3.0, you can connect even faster than USB 2.0. Just plug this adapter into a USB 3.0 port and enjoy faster browsing, streaming and gaming. Compatible with USB 2.0 and the latest 11ac WiFi devices and backward compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n devices.
- Supports 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Backwards Compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n
- Dual Band 5.0 GHz and 2.4 GHz Compatible
- IEEE 802.11a/n/ac 5.0 GHz
Using its USB 3.0 port, connect your Windows-compatible desktop or notebook computer to dual band 802.11ac wireless networks, as well as 802.11a/b/g/n networks with the AC1200 Wi-Fi USB 3.0 Adapter from Netgear. Dual band technology helps to reduce interference for improved connections to Wi-Fi devices and allows users to connect to networks supporting 5 and 2.4 GHz frequencies. The 5 GHz frequency supports 802.11a/n and allows compatible devices to take advantage of data transfer speeds of up to 867 Mbps for HD video streaming and online gaming. The 2.4 GHz frequency supports 802.11b/g/n and provides data transfer speeds of up to 300 Mbps, allowing users to engage in less-intensive web tasks, such as web browsing. The 5 GHz frequency also supports 802.11ac, allowing users to benefit from connectivity speeds of up to 1200 Mbps.
For those who are concerned about this USB Wi-Fi adapter not having a strong range, the AC1200 has been designed for use in large homes and features high gain antennas for improved performance. Beamforming+ technology is also integrated into this adapter and helps to further boost speed, range, and reliability. Push 'N' Connect helps to create secure push button Wi-Fi connections (WPS) and Netgear genie dashboard controls help to connect a Wi-Fi device to your home network.
This Wi-Fi USB 3.0 adapter is compatible with Pentium class systems running 64 and 32-bit editions of Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP. Although a USB 3.0 port is recommended, this adapter is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1. Included with the AC1200 Wi-Fi USB 3.0 Adapter is a USB cable with a desktop dock.
- Upgrade your legacy PC's range and performance with 802.11ac - up to 1200 Mbps
- Faster access with USB 3.0; compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1
- High gain antennas for improved performance
- Works with 802.11 a/b/g/n and ac devices
- Antenna - Optional antenna positioning for additional performance
- Dual band - Helps reduce interference for improved connections to more Wi-Fi devices
- Beamforming+ technology helps boost speed, range, and reliability
- The included desktop dock provides options for flexible placement
- Push 'N' Connect - Secure push button Wi-Fi connections (WPS)
- Netgear genie setup - Dashboard controls to connect a WiFi device to your home network
|Wi-Fi Performance||AC1200 (300 / 867 Mbps)|
|Wi-Fi Range||Large Homes|
|Wi-Fi Bands||Dual Band 2.4 or 5.0 GHz|
|Standards||IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz|
|IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac 5.0 GHz|
|System Requirements||Intel Pentium class PC|
|USB 3.0 recommended; compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1|
|Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP (32/64-bit)|
|Dimensions||Adapter Dimensions: 3.66 x 1.24 x 0.57" / 92.96 x 31.50 x 14.48 mm|
|Desktop Dimensions: 2.49 x 1.76 x 1.39" / 63.25 x 44.70 x 35.31 mm|
|Weight||Adapter Weight: 0.99 oz / 28.07 g Desktop Weight: 3.17 oz / 89.87 g|
|Package Weight||0.55 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||0.535 x 6.5 x 5.4"|